Saturday, February 10, 2018

Man Arch

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a Arch for the Boys, Boys, Boys (& men) challenge.

 First off  I grabbed some Tim Holtz paper to make the arch. Then I started looking through my stash of bits and piece of paper and grabbed a few things that I thought would work well together.

I started off with stamping my background. I used ATC Gothic Text and Grunge Diamond Background.  I would say these are my go to stamps to start a background layer.  Next I edged the arch with brown ink.  Grunge it up.  Then I started on my paper stash.  I figured out how I wanted it on the arch and then I started inking the edges and tearing the paper and gluing them all in place.
I stamped Silhouette Man with Cane on a scrap piece of white cardstock and cut out.  Edge the sides with black marker so you don't see the white.  Then I glued him in place.  I stamped the Numbers Border on tissue paper and glued that on.  As I was looking at it I felt it still needed something so I added a word sticker.

Why don't you get out your boys and men and join the challenge.

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Cathy, beautifully done xx

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous Cathy. I love the collaged paper background. Hugz